These financial calculators are bring provided as educational tools to help you answer some common financial questions.
These calculators are not intended to predict future returns or results. These calculators are hypothetical examples used for illustrative purposes and do not represent the performance of any specific investment or product. Rates of return will vary over time, particularly for long-term investments. Investments offering the potential for higher rates of return also involve a higher degree of risk of loss. Actual results will vary.
Here is a selection of easy-to-use calculators:
- How should I allocate my assets?
- Compare taxable vs. tax-free investment return
- What is the return on my real estate investment?
- Taxable vs. tax-advantaged savings?
- What is my risk tolerance?
- What is the long-term impact of increased investment return?
- What is the dividend yield on a stock?
- How will retirement impact my living expenses?
- How much will I need to save for retirement?
- Are my current retirement savings sufficient?
- Social security retirement income estimator
- How does inflation impact my retirement income needs?
- I'm retired, how long will my savings last?
- When should I begin saving for retirement?
- How much retirement income may my 401(k) provide?
- Compare a Roth 401(k) to a Traditional 401(K)
QUALIFIED PLANS CALCULATORS
- How much can I contribute to an IRA?
- How much retirement income may an IRA provide?
- Should I convert to a Roth IRA?
- What will my qualified plan(s) be worth at retirement?
- What is my current year required minimum distribution?
- How do I maximize my employer 401(k) match?
- I'm self-employed, how much can I contribute to a retirement plan?
- What is my potential estate tax liability?
- Compare taxable, tax-deferred, and tax-free investment growth
- How much of my social security benefit may be taxed?
- What are the tax implications of paying interest?
- Should I itemize or take the standard deduction?
- How much should I be saving for college?
- What are the advantages of a 529 college savings plan?
- When should I begin saving for my child's college?
- How much life insurance do I need?
- What is my life expectancy?
- What are my needs for burial and final expenses?
- What are my long-term care insurance needs?
- How long will my current life insurance proceeds last?
HOME & MORTGAGE CALCULATORS
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Mortgage calculator
- Comparing mortgage terms (i.e. 15, 20, 30 year)
- What are the tax savings generated by my mortgage?
- Which is better, fixed or adjustable-rate mortgage?
- Adjustable rate mortgage calculator
CASH FLOW CALCULATORS
- How does inflation impact my standard of living?
- Should I pay down debt or invest my monthly surplus?
- How long will my money last with systematic withdrawals?
- Becoming a millionaire
- How long until my savings reach my goal?
- Save now vs. save later
- How much should I save to reach my goal?
- What could my current savings grow to?
- Calculate rate of return
- How do taxes and inflation impact my investment return?
- What is the effective annual yield on my investment?